Searching for a community and home that is more than just a place to live? If you yearn for a place that boasts with a unique atmosphere and accentuates the lifestyle perks of its area, a boutique community is the place for you!
What is a Boutique Community?
Oxford Dictionary defines the word “boutique” as a ‘business or establishment that is small and sophisticated or fashionable.’ A boutique community can be described as a unique living community of sophistication and luxury. Boutique communities encompass several crucial differences in comparison to typical housing communities. Traditional neighborhoods typically have a main focus on functionality, which leads to fairly generic and undefined houses and amenities. While boutique communities keep functionality in mind, there is a further concentration on style, design, and luxury. Residential structures come coupled with innovative designs, that flaunt a sophisticated quality and architectural styles. Boutique homes, like those in Pomona, are being developed to cater to the needs of those looking for a comfortable, homey feel paired with top-of-the-line features and personalized fixtures. The objective of boutique communities lies in creating a space that is one-of-a-kind and offers an amenity-rich lifestyle that fosters a rich sense of community.
Pomona Homes – More Than a Roof Over Your Head
“Boutique” is not synonymous with “small.” Our homes for sale in Manvel, Texas comes in all shapes and sizes. Pomona’s boutique homes range in size from floorplans starting around 1,400 square feet leading upwards to around 5,000 square feet. This Manvel community provides homes that are completely your own! With various floor plans and different decorative styles from fixtures, finishes and appliances that are as unique as you, you will feel like you have a home that is genuinely your own. When some hear the word “boutique” they think expensive, but that couldn’t be further from the truth! Homes here at Pomona are priced competitively with other communities in the area.
Amenities That Amaze
Pomona is a more personal kind of community. Our community is just the right size to offer the recreation amenities and sense of community you’re looking for, but not so large that you feel like one of the masses. In a luxury boutique community, like Pomona, you have access to more amenities that will keep you happy and healthy and add more convenience to your life. Instead of your typical workout facility or cookie cutter pool, you get the luxury of enjoying:
- Resort-Style Pools: Pomona has two resort-style swimming pools that are perfect for beating the heat in the summer months. Poolside cabanas provide a shady, comfortable space for you to relax or to keep an eye on your little ones playing in the water nearby.
- Fish Camp: Our one-of-a-kind lake system provides views unlike any other in this Manvel community. Grab your poles and bait and head down to the Fish Camp to see what’s biting!
- Exploration Zone: Families from around the community love to connect as their kids enjoy all this fun park has to offer. Residents have the opportunity to climb, slide, dig, and swing their way through our Exploration Zone.
- Hike and Bike Trails: Miles and miles of trails give our residents the opportunity to take leisurely walks with neighbors or fun bike rides with the family.
- Camp Pomona: Everything you need to kick back and relax right in your community can be found at Camp Pomona. In addition to our state-of-the-art Exploration Zone playground and resort-style pools, we offer a catering kitchen, outdoor living featuring a fireplace, and an event lawn.
- The Grove: Coming soon is our newest large, open-air pavilion, dogs parks, and more! This area will feature a tree farm that is made up of a variety of fruit trees for the community to enjoy.
- Fitness Center: Our boutique-style gym includes luxurious equipment including Peloton bikes and treadmills, a smith machine, a half rack, TRX bands, free weights, stair climbers, a rowing machine, and more!
- The Backyard: Escape the concrete jungle to a forested preserve where you can climb trees, explore the tree house, or zip along our zip line! You’ll also find The Mantel where residents enjoy fireside chats all year long.
- The Hive: This playground has kids around the neighborhood buzzing with excitement! Geared towards children ages 1-7, this park features a honeycomb play structure with slides, swings, climbing elements, and more.
- The Dock: No need to head out of town to enjoy a day on the lake! Our 18-acre lake features a boat ramp suitable for electric boats, a dock area, kayak launch, boardwalk, and boat ties.
These are the luxurious amenities can’t be found in your typical housing community. This is just a small part of what sets us apart and why a boutique community it worth the move!
A Lucrative Location
We’re letting you in on Manvel’s best kept secret – Pomona. A community that is tucked away for a natural, cozy feel; yet close enough to everything you could want and need. It’s the perfect location! Soak in the views of the wide greenbelts, sloping hills and century-old oak trees that line the banks of the bayou winding throughout Pomona. Location is key for a boutique community. Nestled in a natural setting, living in Pomona gets you away from the hustle and bustle of the city. You don’t have to go without the conveniences of city living as we are located two miles from Pearland Town Center, fifteen miles from the Texas Medical Center, and twenty miles from downtown Houston. There is a wonderful school district that has a new elementary school onsite in Pomona, with junior high and high schools less than seven miles away that are ideal for families. The location of our boutique community offers both privacy and security for you and your neighbors. Here, you experience both a home, and a community, that fits your lifestyle.
Close-Knit, Caring, and Community
Boutique communities are infamous for creating a sense of belonging where residents enjoy new experiences, new relationships, and the biggest sense of community. Our residents are proud of their tight-knit community where you get to see your neighbors regularly and really get to know them. Connecting with your neighbors is a breeze at Pomona. From offering 300+ community events a year – we offer something for everyone! Come meet your new neighbors and friends at some of our upcoming events including Water Aerobics or Pool & Pops at the Watering Hole, Bike Rodeo, Camp Gladiator, a visit from the Alvin ISD Book Bus, or Tasty Caribbean Seafood at Camp Pomona. Don’t just take our word on the sense of strong community we have built here, take a look at what some of our local residents have to say:
Manny & Renee Bourque – “Do you remember a time when you could go to a neighbor’s house to borrow some sugar? Do you know anyone who does that anymore? Well here at Pomona I actually know my neighbors, and not only can I borrow sugar, but they have already helped me out with projects In and around my house.”
Alicia Bollu – “Our family loves living in Pomona. We both grew up in small towns and even though we work in a large city, we wanted our son to grow up in a place where he knows his neighbors. Our neighbors are absolutely the best. They are friendly, fun, encouraging, and always ready to lend aa helping hand. We have enjoyed so many planned and unplanned events with our neighbors.”
Mahaney Sisters - “We love Pomona because it’s friendly and we feel very close to all the neighbors. We have made several friends through all the awesome activities put on by Ms. Lori [Lifestyle Manager].”
Explore Pomona's Boutique Community Today!
If the boutique community sounds like the perfect fit for you, we invite you to start your home search here or explore our FAQ page for any questions you may have about Pomona. We welcome you to schedule a tour at your convenience by calling us at (823) 336-6272.