We recently achieved a significant milestone and we’re celebrating! In March we welcomed 1,000 homeowners at Pomona in Manvel, Tx.
Here’s a quick look at the steps we’ve taken along the way to reach this exciting moment.
- June 2015 – First lots delivered
- December 2nd 2015 – Model Home Grand Opening
- December 31st 2015 – 1st closing
- Mid 2019 – 500th sale
- March 31st 2021 – 1,000th sale
Pomona spans 1,095 acres, and at completion will include 2,280 homesites. Why are so many people choosing Pomona, a community in Manvel, Tx, for their new home near Houston? There are many reasons!
Unique resort-style amenities
The Pomona lifestyle is like living at a destination resort every day. There are amenities for every member of the family to enjoy, and plenty of activities and events for you to participate in! Pomona’s award-winning lifestyle program is carefully planned and curated by director Lori Evans to promote connections to the land, friends and neighbors, and your own inner spirit.
Here's an overview of the amazing amenities offered at Pomona in Manvel, Tx, starting with Camp Pomona, the heartbeat of the community.
- Exploration Zone: Let your inner kid enjoy all the fun our park has to offer. Climb, slide, dig and swing at our amazing Exploration Zone!
- Resort-style pools: Pomona has 2 resort-style swimming pools, great for cooling down in the summer months. Poolside cabanas provide a shady, comfortable way to keep an eye on the kids.
- Catering kitchen: Enjoy cooking classes, or easily host a gathering for friends and family.
- Outdoor living area: Fully enjoy cooler evenings in front of our spectacular outdoor fireplace.
- Event Lawn: Catch some live music, take part in a special event, or just stretch out and enjoy the beautiful Texas weather.
- Fitness Center: Stay fit in a boutique-style gym that includes Peloton bikes and treadmills, a smith machine, a half rack, TRX bands, free weights, stair climbers, a rowing machine and more.
Pomona has an abundance of unique parks and playgrounds for the young and the young-at-heart.
- The Backyard has everything you asked your parents to build in your backyard, but they said “no.” It’s a place to escape the concrete jungle to a forested preserve where you can climb in the trees, hide in the tree house, or zip line across the imaginary treacherous shark infested waters. Catch up with friends at The Mantel for fire-side chats and extended summer nights. Surrounded by 100-year old trees, this is a place to find your inner child and create lasting memories with your family.
- The Hive is a park primarily geared for ages 1-7 and features a honeycomb play structure with slides, swings, climbing elements, and more!
Pomona homeowners also have access to miles of hike and bike trails that wind throughout the community.
Cast your line at our Fish Camp! Our lake system is one of a kind. Grab your poles and bait and see if they’re biting down at the Fish Camp! And, coming this summer, The Dock. This amenity will feature a boat ramp for electric boats, dock area, kayak launch, boardwalk and boat ties. Enjoy an afternoon on this 18-acre lake right in your backyard!
Premier, award-winning builders in Pomona in Manvel, Tx
Our selection of award-winning builders, with home plans in a variety of styles, sizes, and price ranges, is another reason so many people choose Pomona for their new home. We want to ensure that each and every home buyer receives superior quality, forward-thinking design, and the very best in customer service.
Our builders include:
- Coventry Homes - from the low $300s - high $700s
- Highland Homes - from the mid $300s – high $500s
- Perry Homes - from the high $300s – mid $500s
- Toll Brothers - from the low $500s – low $700s
Prime, convenient location
Pomona’s location couldn’t be more convenient. It’s far enough from the city to feel like a tranquil getaway, yet downtown Houston is just 19 miles away. Texas Medical Center is 15 miles from Pomona, and Pearland – with a variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment options – is just 2 miles away. Pomona truly puts you close to everything you could want or need.
Schools are convenient to Pomona as well. Students attend schools in the Alvin ISD. Both the junior high school and high school campuses are within 7 miles of Pomona. Pomona Elementary is the newest Alvin ISD elementary school, located off Kirby Drive and Pomona Parkway. Your children will be within walking distance of this brand new, state-of-the-art school, located just across the street from Camp Pomona.
Schedule your visit to Pomona today!
Are you ready to join the other homeowners at Pomona in Manvel, Tx? We’d love to help you find your forever home! Schedule your exclusive tour of our community and tour our beautiful model homes. Call us at (832) 336-6272 to set up your tour.