Pomona is a Manvel, TX master-planned community designed with something for every member of the family to love. This article gives you a brief overview of the many parks and attractions located within Pomona.
Most families who are looking for the ideal location for their new home do a lot of research into master-planned communities with the best amenities. Having a variety of activities to enjoy right within the community makes a new home even more enjoyable.
The Hive: Pomona’s newest park
The Hive, Pomona’s newest park, is now open and ready for fun! Targeted to littles aged 1 to 7, The Hive has a honeycomb play structure with slides, swings, structures to climb, and many other attractions to keep the young ones entertained and engaged.
The Exploration Zone: A unique place to challenge young minds and bodies
The Exploration Zone truly makes Pomona unique among master-planned communities with parks. Located near the swimming pool, it’s full of equipment to climb and swing from. There’s also a tunnel-like structure and “mini-mountains” that are sure to stimulate imaginations and spark adventure.
The Backyard: Everything you wanted as a kid!
Pomona shines when it comes to neighborhood parks in Manvel. Nestled within 100-year-old trees is The Backyard, a place to find your inner child and create lasting memories with your family. The Backyard has everything you wished your parents would build in your backyard when you were growing up! Escape to a forested preserve where you can climb trees, hide in the treehouse, even zipline across imaginary shark-infested waters. After a fun-filled day, kick back and meet up with friends at The Mantel for fireside chats and glorious summer nights.
Nothing says relaxation like fishing
The Fish Camp at Pomona is the ultimate way to unwind and bond with family. Grab one of the community fishing poles and see what’s biting in the lake! Even if fishing’s not your thing, you can relax in the shade of our covered shelter and just enjoy the view.
The Grove: Connecting Pomona back to its namesake
The Grove is yet another attraction coming soon to Pomona! Plans include a large open-air pavilion, dog parks, and more! There will also be a tree farm with a variety of fruit trees. The fruit trees pay homage to Pomona’s history. In 1857, the first group of settlers that arrived in the area settled along Chocolate Bayou. Due to the favorable climate and fertile soils, the settlers began farming and growing fruit. They named the settlement Pomona, which comes from the Latin name Pomum, meaning “fruit,” specifically orchard fruit.
The natural beauty of Pomona
Pomona is a gem among greater Houston master-planned communities. Pomona residents share a unique connection to the land and nature. With its wide greenbelts, sloping hills, and century-old oak trees, Pomona provides a beautiful, natural area designed to promote community. This makes a perfect backdrop for what we call Camp Pomona in Manvel.
With its state-of-the-art “exploration zone” playground, resort-style pools with cabanas, catering kitchen, outdoor living and fireplace, event lawn, and fitness center. Pomona also has miles of trails for walking and biking with friends and family.
More reasons to choose Pomona for your new home
It’s clear that Pomona ranks at the top of the list of master-planned communities with the best amenities. It only makes sense that the community has also chosen the area’s best builders to design and create its homes.
We personally selected four award-winning builders to be part of Pomona. Each has its own unique niche, yet they all complement each other to create the feeling that is distinct “Pomona.” Home prices at Pomona range from the high $200s to $700k+.
Builders who are part of Pomona include Coventry Homes, Highland Homes, Perry Homes, and Toll Brothers. Here’s a quick guide to all four builders.
Coventry Homes is building homes at Pomona at three price points:
1. From the High $200s. Square footage for homes at this price point ranges from 1,467 sq. ft. to 2,528 sq. ft., and there are ten floor plans to choose from. Homes in this price range are located on 50’ lots.
2. From the Low $400s. Square footage for homes at this price point ranges from 2,096 sq. ft. to 3,166 sq. ft., and lot size is 55’. There are 15 floor plans to choose from in this price range.
3. From the High $400s. Square footage for floor plans at this price point range from 3,279 sq. ft. to 4,898 sq. ft. There are 56 floor plans to choose from, and the homes are set on 60’, 65’, 70’. 75’ and 80’ homesites, as well as Pomona’s lake lots.
Learn more about Coventry Homes at Pomona and see quick move-in homes.
Highland Homes is building new homes at Pomona Manvel TX at two price points:
1. From the Mid $300s. Homes at this price point range from 1,600 sq. ft. to 2,800 sq. ft. and are set on 50’ homesites. There are 12 floor plans to choose from.
2. From the High $400s. Homes at this price point range from 2,600 sq. ft. to 4,000 sq. ft. These homes are located on 65’ homesites and also on Pomona’s lake lots. There are 15 floor plans to choose from.
Learn more about Highland Homes at Pomona and see available homes.
Perry Homes is building homes at Pomona Manvel Tx at two price points:
1. From the High $300s. Homes at this price point range from 1,900 sq. ft. to 2,600 sq. ft. and are set on 50’ homesites. There are 22-floor plans to choose from.
2. From the Mid $400s. There are 26-floor plans to choose from, ranging from 2,300 sq. ft. to 3,300 sq. ft. and homes in this price range are located on 55’ homesites, as well as on Pomona’s lake lots.
Learn more about Perry Homes at Pomona and see available homes.
Toll Brothers is building luxury homes in Pomona at two price points:
1. From the High $400s. Square footage ranges from 2,700 sq. ft. to 3,800 sq. ft. There are 10-floor plans to choose from.
2. From the Mid $500s. Square footage ranges from 3,200 sq. ft. to 5,500 sq. ft. There are 8-floor plans to choose from.
Learn more about Toll Brothers at Pomona and see available homes.
You can check out all four of our builders online at our virtual model home park. Browse photos, take a 3D virtual tour, see videos of the homes, and explore interactive floor plans.
Where fun is as close as your own backyard!
While you can start your research on Pomona with a virtual tour, you have to visit us in person to fully appreciate our spectacular amenities and beautiful homes. We invite you to make an appointment for an exclusive tour of Pomona. We can’t wait to show you our community and introduce you to our builders. When you’re ready for an onsite tour, just give us a call at (832) 336-6272.