"After 27 years in League City we thought no other community could be better but now we know that Pomona is a perfect slice of paradise. As soon as we pulled into the neighborhood, we instantly fell in love with the neighborhood/community, houses and lifestyle. There are many things that separate Pomona from the rest!
- Pomona is truly in sync with all lifestyles whether you're a young professional or a family – buyers gravitate toward this community because of the commonality and culture that makes Pomona in fact Pomona.
- Everyone here is proud to own their home and show other communities that we are hard to keep up with. We are also pet friendly – event our sweet dog (Greta) won the community pet day contest.
- We have a wonderful school district and even have an elementary within our neighborhood.
- Outdoor activities – can you say resort pools, modern park and playgrounds, walking trails, fish camp and so much more. Being from Louisiana heritage, one of our community events consist of a crawfish boil adn a live Zydeco Band. Life cannot be much better than that.
- Stepping back in time... do you remember a time when you could go to a neighbor's house to borrow some sugar? Do you know anyone who does that anymore? Well here at Pomona I actually know my neighbors and not only can I borrow sugar but they have already helped me out with projects in and around my house. So all that being said, we know more neighbors in the short five months of living here than all the years in League City.
- Who can say they are only a mile or two from a major town center which has tons of shops, restaurants and entertainment venues. Not just that but you can hop on Hwy 288 and be at the Medical Center within 15ish minutes and also to downtown Houston within 20ish minutes!
- When not at work, our afternoons are filled with neighborhood walks and bike rides where we see and visit with all of our neighbors walking their dogs or babies in strollers, playing at the park or swimming at our beautiful pools.
- No matter if you are young or old, single or married, laid back or structured – everyone is welcome at Pomona.
Just when you think life could not get any better "BAM" life just got much better and Lori Evans (Pomona's Community Event Planner) is putting on another amazing event for everyone to come together and enjoy!"